Sunday 4 December 2011

Tulips

Image © 2010 Gregory Watson

Watercolour. 9" x 12"
I did this painting for a Watercolour class at Mohawk College. It's a straight-up still-life, done with only primary colours. Unfortunately for you, dear readers, my boss recently bought the original from me, so you'll have to content yourselves with high-quality prints.

This is perhaps the most popular painting that I've done, which I have to admit irks me just a little, since, being a simple still-life, it has very little by way of message or story behind it. So I really have nothing profound to say here regarding it! Ah well. See below for ordering details!
Please email me at doubting-thomist @ hotmail . com or leave a comment here if you'd like to order any of the following:
  • Full size (9" x 12") limited edition high quality giclée print (unframed): $15.00 (CAD)
  • Full size (9" x 12") limited edition high quality giclée print (framed): $35.00 (CAD)
  • Image on 4¼" x 5½" Greeting Card (blank): $1.50 (CAD)

No comments: