Thursday 25 April 2013

It's Been Awhile!

Hello, all you happy readers! If anyone's left...

I'm very sorry for the utter lack of posting. As you know, I've been finishing up my Bachelor of Religious Education. As well, I've been working full-time at a factory. This has left me with precious little time else!

The good news, though, is that I'm finished my BRE! Graduation is officially this Saturday, but the aforementioned full-time job has scheduled a mandatory overtime shift the same day (and I have an art show in the morning, as well!) so I won't be at the ceremony. But I will have more time to get back to blogging over the summer!

Over the next few days, I'm going to be posting my last paper, which was written for my Worldview Studies course. It's on a Christian worldview approach to Aesthetics and Art, and as such, sums up a good bit of what this blog is about! Researching and writing the paper has really revolutionised my thinking about my approach to art, and has really inspired me to get back into it! So I hope you find the paper equally as inspiring!

God bless,
Gregory

(PS: I'm also going to be posting a few things in the next day or so about how my new artistic pursuits will be unfolding, as well as a great Catholic event coming up in Toronto. Stay tuned!)

No comments: